Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Chanel Orage Le Vernis

Today's nail feature is Chanel Orage, the final shade released by Chanel as part of the Etats Poetiques Collection for Fall 2014 (I've already covered Secret and Atmosphere).



I've got two coats plus topcoat on my nails in that shot. Orage is a lovely inky blue which is far enough off of black to not be confused on the nails. I'd compare it with the depth of Chanel Mysterious from last fall.

It's been way too hot lately to pull out these dark shades, but I can see this being a frequent mani with so many of the grey and brown pieces I've been purchasing lately.

Chanel Orage Le Vernis ($27) is available at local counters, and is listed as a new addition to the permanent range on Chanel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.