Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Mini Review: Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Fluid SPF 15

Today I'd like to share the tinted moisturizer that served me well all of this summer. It's still available online, and I highly recommend trying it. Consider this a mini review and me starting to clean up some of the summer photos still lingering on my computer.

Although this was a summer product, It's still in rotation as the final bits of summer heat hang around: Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid ($45, 1oz). On another note, I'm planning a quick post soon to share my current foundation rotation.



This is a lovely plastic squeeze tube:





Color-wise, it initially appears that it's too dark for my super-light skin (This is No 10, the lightest shade):




Sheered out, it's still a bit dark, but it impairs a lovely, glowing finish. It's like a mini tan in a bottle. It's also more appropriate when I'm a little darker. (Think: self-tanner.)



I like the overall glow that this imparts more than the self-tanner that I used last summer (Bobbi Brown Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer), and it's far less yellow- a major complaint that I had all summer. Finish is lightweight, and coverage is buildable.

There's a faint scent, but it's not unpleasant. This was my go-to during the hot and humid months, and for those "no-makeup" days.

1 comment:

  1. I fell for the Chanel CC cream this summer (I am always behind the times) - fantastic in humidity. Susan, London

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.