Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sephora by OPI Go My Own Way Nail Color

Today I'm happy to share with you an older polish that I only recently found at a discount store. The Sephora by OPI line had many wonderful shades, and Go My Own Way is just one of them. It's a lovely blue shimmer with teal undertones.



Like most of the other polishes in this line (and at this price point), the major downfall is the formula. I have three coats on my nails, and could've piled 2-3 more on for depth. Similar shades probably have a superior formula. I also have Seche Vite on my nails as a topcoat.



I'm in love with this, especially with all of the luxe teal shades on the market right now. I loved this enough to do 2 manis in a row with it- which is practically unheard of!  Unfortunately, this shade was discontinued, but it may still be lurking at various discount stores.

One last look, in a rare moment of sun:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.