Friday, September 5, 2014

I Just Couldn't Stay Away...

I realize it's been quite awhile since I've updated this blog. A series of circumstances prompted me to save my energy and focus on my life on the other side of the keyboard.  And to be honest, I didn't miss the swatching, all of the photos, the perceived obligation. Blogging takes a lot of work. It was nice to have a break.

But little by little I started to miss blogging, and I struggled to find all of the swatches I was searching for. And I found myself starting to write posts in my head.... and here we are.

This won't be a daily blog, but I hope to keep it somewhat relevant.  First up will be my selections (so far) from Armani's Fade to Grey Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.