Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Bite Lip Layers- Bold

Today I bring you a great stocking stuffer. The store designers at Sephora must agree with me, since it's found in the bins near the checkout.

Bite Lip Layers is a double-ended lipstick that comes in two shades: neutral and bold. I'll be bringing you the Bold duo.  It consists of Pomegranate and Vidal.







For these swatches, Vidal is on the left, Pomegranate on the right:

Inside, no flash

Inside, with flash


Outside

The photos should indicate that these are beautiful matte creams.

Vidal is a bright pink that's very bold on the lips.






I found it to be bold yet wearable on the lips, much like everything I've tried from Bite.

Inside, no flash

Inside, flash (sorry for the blurriness)

Outside

Whereas Pomegranate is a a bold red.


It's a lot on the lips, but I think this would be great for an evening event, especially around the holidays:

Inside, no flash

Inside, with flash

Outside


Bottom Line: At $12, this is a fantastic stocking stuffer or way to try Bite's lip formula for yourself.  This has been out for awhile, but is still lurking at many Sephora and Sephora inside JC Penney locations.

Pricing/Availability: $12, at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.