Sunday, December 1, 2013

Quick Five: Beauty Gifts Under $50


In honor of the holiday shopping season, I’ll be offering up a series of Quick Fives this week with my best holiday beauty gift ideas, grouped by price.  Hopefully these will give you some ideas on what to buy the beauty lover in your life. Happy Shopping!


Quick Five- Best Beauty Gifts Under $50

1.     Laura Mercier Shimmer Effects Mini Caviar Stick Set ($40)


I'm a huge fan of Laura Mercier's Caviar Sticks, and this carefully-curated 4pc set of minis in Pink Opal, Rose Gold, Sugarfrost, and Amethyst is a can't miss gift. If I didn't own 3 of the 4 minis, I'd have picked one up for myself already!  It can be found at Laura Mercier counters.


2. Clinique Party Favors Set ($39.50)

I've already raved about (and reviewed) this set here, so do yourself a favor and look at the swatches. This is a fabulously-curated berry set with an exclusive, new Chubby Stick Intense shade.  Clinique's large holiday set is known for being a can't miss- they've nailed it this year.



3. Chanel Le Vernis in Dragon ($27)


I'm a firm believer that every beauty lover needs a bottle of Chanel love in their life.  Dragon is a classic red creme that will never go out of style.   It's available at Chanel counters, and is a permanent shade.

4. Caudalie Favorites Kit ($32)



This kit should be called the "you can't live without these products" kit.  It's rare that you fall in love with every item in a multi-piece kit like this, but it's a common thread with this one.  Truly a great value, and if you're stuck for a gift, just pick this up. I promise. Available via Caudalie and Sephora.


5. Dior Iconic Overcurl Holiday Set ($28.50)



I reviewed this kit here and already explained what a fantastic value these mini palette sets are from Dior.  There's little better than a little Chanel and a little Dior under your tree- just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.