Monday, December 2, 2013

November Favorites

I can't believe that another month came and went.  I lost most of November to illness and chaos in my personal life, but still found time to enjoy my beauty products.  Here's what I loved the most during November: 



You'll notice quite a few products that are new to this blog; keep your eyes open for reviews coming in the next week or so.

  • Diorshow Shimmer Stars #001 Rose Diamond & #002 Amber Diamond: I'm not sure how I ever lived without these before. Give me primer, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and these and I can do an entire face. Get ready to read some raving soon.
  • Dior GWP Makeup bag: This is the perfect size and shape for in my various handbags. It just happens to be from Dior, but it's the size/shape that have me using it.
  • Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation in Ivory Light: I finally found a replacement for my discontinued HG foundation!
  • Chanel Les Beiges #10: I think this has made every favorites photo.
  • Tom Ford Nail Lacquers in Mink Brulee and Dominatrix: I finally pulled the trigger on these splurges and they're worth every penny.
  • Le Metier de Beaute Hydra-Creme Lipstick in Rose Garnet: Since I bought this, I've been faithful to the point where all of my other lipsticks are being neglected.
  • Bite Beauty Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub: This gentle scrub can be used on a daily basis and is keeping my lips in awesome shape.
  • Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Liquid Eyeliner: I don't think I used anything else but this for an entire month.
  • MAC Brush #188: It takes awhile, but it allows me to buff in my foundation for a flawless look.
  • Tom Ford Ombre Eye Colo Trio in She Wolf: Love and lust at first application.
  • NARS Lipgloss in Bad Education: Nabbed this when it went live as a sale item on the Sephora site. It's an amazing red gloss.
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Bold and the Beautiful Kit- Beautiful Eyes Palette: I use two of these shades on a near-daily basis.
  • Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment: Tis the season for chapped lips. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.