Monday, December 2, 2013

NOTD: Tom Ford Indian Pink

One of the questions I get on the blog is just how up-to-date the NOTD is vs my current mani.  I took this photo on Saturday morning, and this was my weekend mani.






Tom Ford Indian Pink was one of two Tom Ford Nail Lacquers that I've been eyeing for over a year. This bright pink is similar to Chanel Rose Exuberant, but it's just beautiful.  These swatches are with two coats, and one coat of Formula X top coat.  I'm going to give Tom Ford's formula a longer review in the next few days, but here's a spoiler alert: I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.