Saturday, December 14, 2013

FOTD: Lazy Weekend

Today, I bring you something different- a FOTD (face of the day).  Although this particular look was actually worn last Saturday, this is perfect for a casual weekend doing some holiday shopping with loved ones and a cozy dinner for two.

Here's what I used to create the look:

Skincare/Primers (outside of the shower):


  • Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Cream
  • Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Day Emulsion
  • Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
  • Diorshow Lash Maximizer
  • NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base



Brushes:


  • Sephora Professional Complexion Brush
  • MAC #188
  • Tarte Blush Brush
  • Sephora I.T. Collection Fan Brush
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills #7 Angle/Spooley
  • Tarte Concealer Blush
  • Ulta Eye Shadow Brush #2


Makeup:





It seems like so many products, but my routine only runs 10-15 minutes, including time for products to set in and to clean the brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.