Thursday, December 5, 2013

NOTD: Tom Ford Toasted Sugar

Today's NOTD is a beautiful nude shade from Tom Ford's permanent collection that is being repromoted for Holiday 2013.

Tom Ford Toasted Sugar is a true nude creme.  Unlike most nudes, this self-levels and is opaque with three thin coats. This is an award-winning shade for a reason.

These swatches are with three thin coats, one coat of Formula X top coat.






It's beautiful on me, but it would likely be stunning and truly pop on darker complexions than mine (which is 99.9% of the population).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.