Saturday, December 2, 2017

Becca Sunlit Bronzer in Capri Coast and Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal

I'm a couple of months late with these, but not everyone's paper white. I wanted to share two favorites that I discovered while self-tanned to about a NW18-20 this past summer- both from Becca. I'm quite late to this train, but that's ok.



Both of these products come in the classic Becca packaging. I think you can tell which one's the bronzer.



First, let's talk about that bronzer that I fell in love with this sumer.  Becca released a collection of Sunlit Bronzers ($38, 7.1g/0.25oz) earlier this year. I fell in love with Capri Coast.



Capri Coast is the second-lightest bronzer, making it way too dark for me at the moment but perfect for summer. Like all other Becca products, the compact is stunning and the pattern on the powder is so pretty.


Most importantly, here's how it looks, swatched,


Capri Coast is a warm golden bronze that imparts some golden sheen to your face. I could possibly dust a thin layer on this- especially if I've just redone my hair. I love the sunkissed effect that it gives. I need to stop thinking about using it- it's October!

The other super-basic favorite that I stumbled onto is the cult classic Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal ($38, 8g).


Normally, I'm a Moonstone girl. But being self-tanned, I finally got why Opal's so universally loved. It just does wonderful things to your skin if you've got the correct tone. I normally don't have that correct complexion.



Aren't pristine pans lovely?



Here's Opal, swatched against my current NW13-15 skin. You can see why I've always stayed as far away as possible.

I'm happy to have both of these in my collection, and I think they'll make summer a bit more tolerable next year. I'm sorry that I stumbled on them rather late (late July), so they'll get lots of use in Summer 2018.


Just looking at these two makes me a little sad. I loathe summer, but I loved feeling like a bronzy, glowy goddess with this pair from Becca. They're a bit pricey, but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.