Saturday, December 16, 2017

LORAC Mod Goddess Lipstick Set III



Today I have the final LORAC Mod Goddess Lipstick set to share with you. I still owe two of the gloss sets, but they will be coming shortly. Unlike other posts, there won't be lip shots for these on account of the current state of my face!

Mod Goddess Lipstick Set III retails for $29 and I picked mine up at my local Kohl's.


Like Set II, this features five satin lipsticks.


I really like the range in this set.




Sphynx is the lightest shade in this set.


The brand calls this "medium nude." I think it's a lightweight, camel-toned nude.


It's beautiful, but the emollient formula requires a bit of help (namely a lipliner and/or base to cancel my natural pigment) to get this to work well on my lips.


Next up, Granny.


The brand calls this "dusty peach." It's an apricot in my book, but deepens on the lips to be beautiful with the matching gloss.


It reads deeper with my pigmented lips than the swatch would indicate; it's one of my favorite new discoveries.



Next up is Heroine, one of the other standouts for me in this set.



According to the brand, this is "pink mauve." Other than stunning, I think it's a mid-toned, warm pink with some shimmer. I think it's my lip pigment that pulls it so warm though.


This is the type of shade I had to stop myself from purchasing in every single line.


Next up, beautiful Calypso.



This is a lovely berry. According to the brand, this is "berry violet."


It's a very warm violet.


Finally we arrive at my favorite shade in the set, Hipster.


According to the brand, this is "deep brick."


It's honestly one of my favorite shades of the season- and it's part of the permanent line. It's been so lovely this fall.


I think Set III is one of the most balanced of the three, and this has the most shades that I want to reach for on a daily basis. I'm so happy that I'll be replacing a lot of my older lipsticks with the lipsticks from this line.


This set is well-worth the investment for any beauty lover, or as a gift. Consider this QBB-approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.