Tuesday, December 19, 2017

LORAC Mod Goddess Lip Gloss Set III




Ugh, we've finally made it to the end with these LORAC Mod Goddess lip kits. I don't know what I was thinking, buying and reviewing all six. That's 33 new lip products (31 if you count the doubles). No wonder these posts have been something admittedly I haven't looked forward to. It's not the products, it's the amount of time and effort to test.


Although I don't have a lot of notes, believe me that I've tried every product before featuring it here.


Set III has a nice variety, and let's just jump on in.



Socialite is the first and lightest shade in this set. The brand calls it "nude." Thanks for that description.



This is a shade that I either sheer out on my lips for a no makeup look or lightly accent my lips with due to pigmentation.


It Girl is next up. It's described as "coral pink" by the brand. This is the type of warm pink that I used to grab for on a daily basis. There's no discernible shimmer.


This is a fresh shade that works well with my pigmented lips without assistance.


Damsel is described as "dark mauve." It's got a lovely tone to it that plays nicely alone with my lips.


The cool-toned base of this shade really works well for me. It's one I've been reaching for frequently.

Entrepreneur is up next- we covered this earlier today. It's a nude rose shade that is also featured in Kit II.


Just as a reminder, this is what the shade looks like:

It's a pretty brown-toned shade.



Aphrodite is up next- a "deep rose brown" according to the brand.


It's a great fall shade.


Selene is the final shade in this kit- a " rose red."


I have found myself reaching for this warm shade time after time.



Lip Gloss Set III is a bit darker than Set II that we also covered today. I do recommend all of these either as gifts or as a way to supplement your collection (you get six for less than the cost of two shades).


I don't think I'll be buying and reviewing any more sets like this for quite awhile, to be honest.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.