Tuesday, December 12, 2017

A Few Updates, and Mystery Solved!

I know the blog has gone quiet, and that's been out of my hands. I've been working 12 hour days and simply ran out of content. I'll have all of today to finish the posts I've been working at here and there, though.

So, one of the most popular posts on the blog is when I posted about my allergic reaction. I now know without a doubt what caused it...

NYX GLITTER GLUE

Why?

I'm sitting here with a puffed up eyelid right now. I went reaching for the NYX when I couldn't find my Too Faced.

Mystery solved.

I'll try to get as many posts done as I can today, but my eye is really hurting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.