Friday, December 1, 2017

Viseart Friday: Viseart Bridal Satin Eyeshadow Palette



We're nearing the end of the road with Viseart Friday, and I'm full of all of the feelings. These final three palettes were all picked up during the VIB Rouge sale, and have given me a true feeling of completeness with my collection. I'm not sure what I'll do next, but I'm so happy to have all of these 12-pan palettes in my collection.



Today we're talking about palette 03, Bridal Satin. Although it has a lovely purple, I've avoided it because I'm not doing bridal makeup, nor am I planning on getting married anytime soon.

Mine came with a bit of a scratch on it, which annoys the snot out of me for $80.


These shades range from a very light yellow "candlelight" shimmer to a deep grey.


Let's jump into this, row by row.

Row 1 are the lightest shades, and there's a light yellow, a silver, a light pink, and a pale silvery blue.


The yellow and pink are the worst performing of the group. I'm seeing these mainly on the inner corner.

Row 2 includes the shade that drew me to the palette- that gorgeous purple.


The pale orange packs quite the punch, then there's a lovely taupe, then that bright purple, and a bold yet muted blue.

Row 3 are the darker, warm shades.


The grey is the only dud, to be honest. That purple totally belongs in the Lila palette, and the 2 neutrals I could wear to work on any given day.

Overall, this is a great palette to have on hand- it produces subtle yet beautiful looks. It's marketed as everything you'd need for bridal makeup, but I also see this as office-friendly makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.