Monday, December 4, 2017

Urban Decay Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid in Sin


I don't normally review samples, but that's what we're doing today. I recently picked up a deluxe sample of Urban Decay's Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid in Sin from Sephora when it was offered as a 100-point perk.


Given my multiple, repeated complaints about not liking liquid highlighters, this is perfect-sized for me. This sample is 3.4g/0.12oz; the full size consists of 6g/0.21oz for $28.


Sin is the classic nude highlighter with a slight gold sheen- it's very appropriate for most situations.

I found it a little odd that this has a wand, like the concealer and the color corrector.


It does make it easy to swatch, though.



Here's what Sin looks like, blended out.



I'm going to set aside my aversion to liquid highlighter to talk about this objectively. I still continue to struggle with it in my regular routine, but this is slightly blingy for a no makeup look. That said, I'll get some usage out of this. I think it's really pretty.

It does last most of the day on me, and I continue to find unique ways to work liquid highlighters into my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.