Thursday, December 14, 2017

No7 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar



WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD

I was really excited when I spotted the No7 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar at a local Walgreens. The $40 price tag made me a bit nervous, so I was psyched to use $30 in Wellness rewards to take my out-of-pocket down to $10 on this bad boy.  It claims to have a value of $94.



This is a beautiful calendar. I'm not sure if the camera truly picked up on the detailing, but this is just lovely. I wanted to try more No7 products and basically consider this part of my larger haul. I've loved the OG Boots brand in the past (they made the best Sensitive Skin sunscreen ever), so it's time to explore No7.

This kit promised a mix between skincare and beauty. I've only ever tried two No7 makeup products, and wasn't impressed, but feel the need to give the brand a full test.



This was the tallest of the advent calendars, and tended to fall over the most. Hence, it's up in my first-12 day rotation.

Here are the full contents:



Day One: Total Renewal Microdermabrasion Exfoliator (0.84fl oz)
Day Two: Stay Perfect Eye Shadow in Wheatsheaf (0.06oz- poss full size)
Day Three: Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil in Black (0.04oz)
Day Four: Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Day Cream (0.84fl oz)
Day Five: Beautiful Skin Micellar Water (1 fl oz)
Day Six: Lash & Brow Perfector (7ml- full size)
Day Seven: Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum (0.16 fl oz)
Day Eight: Airbrush Away Primer (0.33 fl oz)
Day Nine: Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Night Cream (0.84 fl oz)
Day Ten: Stay Perfect Eye Shadow in Mink (0.06oz- poss full size)
Day Eleven: Exceptional Definition Mascara (7ml- full size)
Day Twelve: High Shine Lip Gloss in Pink Slip (4.5ml)

In sum, this is a bit pricey at $40, especially when I compare it with the other beauty advent calendar I picked up at Walgreens. I'm not mad at it since I used a lot of rewards to lower the purchase price, but I'm not 100% sure about the $40 price tag. I'll definately be using all of these- I've already tested the eyeshadow from day #2- and will be deep-diving into the brand in 2018. It's on my short list of brands I need to get to know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.