Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Dose of Colors Lip Gloss in Undressed

Today is another of those quick posts that I bring to the table every now and then- a quick feature on a permanent collection item.



Today, let's talk about Dose of Colors Lip Gloss in Undressed. This isn't my first review of the line (see my review of Bellini here), but the color and experience is quite a bit different than the last.


As a reminder, for $15, you receive 0.16oz of highly pigmented lip gloss. These are high shine, and Undressed is the pure nude of the range.


Yes. these are in the same tube as the liquid lipsticks.

Undressed is a terror on my lips alone, so we're going to stick to swatches here:



On my pigmented lips, it looks like scary concealer lips- but shiny. So, that's a no-go. That's what all shades like this look like on me- so it's ok.  These types of shades work best when mixed with a lipstick or a liner underneath. That's why I didn't want to show it on my lips because it's not accurate.

I like this gloss formula, but it is heavy. This isn't a weightless formula by any means, but I like the effect. I think I'm good in terms of the current available collection with the two shades that I own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.