Friday, December 15, 2017

NARS x Man Ray Glass Tears Eyeshadow Palette


Say hello to my sole purchase from the gorgeous NARS x Man Ray collection for Holiday 2017- the Glass Tears Eyeshadow Palette ($45). I snagged this 6-pan palette online from Ulta, one of the few retailers to still have it in stock. Truthfully, I nearly picked up the nude Audacious coffret but talked myself out of it.


This palette obviously features some of Man Ray's art on the top of the palette, and it's just a stunning piece. I know NARS does holiday well, but this year they really made objects d'art.

But this is a site where I talk about makeup, not art, so I'll get on with talking about the actual eyeshadows instead. I was drawn to it when I first saw it in store, really liked it when one of my favorite YouTubers used it and couldn't get it out of my head. It's a well-edited collection of six shadows.


I've been feeling teals and olives and golds lately, and the addition of a matte cream makes this an awesome palette for me. I think this is a well edited collection of fall shades.


I've had a mixed experience with NARS eyeshadows, but found these to be some of the best that I've tried from the brand in a long time.


It's a gorgeous little set of shadows with a gorgeous packaging. This is on-point from NARS for this holiday. Hopefully it'll be under your tree this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.