Friday, December 22, 2017

Viseart Friday: Viseart Editorial Brights Eyeshadow Palette



This is it- the last of the 10 Viseart eyeshadow palettes. Although I purchased some of mine during 20% off sales, let's sit and reflect that I've brought you $1104 of eyeshadow from Viseart during this series to date.

I kind of have no words.

This is Editorial Brights; I chose to feature this as the final palette partially because it comes in and out of stock frequently. According to the brand on Instagram, it should be back in the new year.

I know that photo is a bit wonky with glare, but look at the contrast between the navy background and (albeit muted) hues. This is some serious pop.

Urban Decay electrics, this is coming for you.


Oh wait, here's what they really look like.. and I'm going to post these two photos back to back to show the difference that some inexpensive photography lights make.


BAM!

If you're only into neutrals, spending $80 on this baby is not going to be worthwhile. If you're not either a pro, a Viseart collector, someone into theatre or drag... this is not the Viseart palette for you.

She's beautiful.

Take a look at row 1:


I can't wait to use these shades next summer.

Row 2 is when the intensity cranks up:


I can't, you guys. I just can't.

Row 3:


These are just incredible bright shades. I need to do more research to see if the reds are suggested for the eye area or not (like the UD electrics).

Regardless, this is the platinum version of the bright palettes. If you have this, you don't need any others. They're slightly stiffer than the normal Viseart mattes (but the higher levels of pigmentation generally do that to formulas) but pack a punch and do blend.

That's it.  We've made it through a journey that started back in August with these eyeshadow palettes. We've reached the end!

I may have one more product already by my side to feature next week that I used my Rouge $25 off on, and know of one other Viseart product I'm likely to purchase relatively soon. I'm writing this in advance (like most of these posts), so I don't know if I did something crazy on the 16th or not. Perhaps commenter QBB will peep in down below if so.

I'm not sure if the Viseart Fridays will continue into 2018 or not. The blush palettes largely aren't practical for me the way that I can justify the eyeshadows. But if the brand brings out a new release, I'm there.

What's been your favorite palette that I've featured in Viseart Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.