Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Essence Advent Calendar 2017


Today I'm happy to be sharing yet another advent calendar that I did. Today is Essence's offering. It's 24 days and allegedly all full-sized products. I purchased mine from the Essence website, but when it was offered for 50% off the $39.99 retail price.


This had a cute interior design.


Each of the doors has an adorable saying in the inside.





Here's the breakdown by day:

Day One: Nail Buffer Block
Day Two: I Heart Trends Mini Nail Polish-Me & My Snowflake
Day Three: Longlasting Lipstick in 16 I Am Yours!
Day Four: Gift Bags
Day Five: Concealer & Makeup Sponges
Day Six: I Heart Extreme Mascara
Day Seven: I Heart Trends Mini Nail Polish- hohoho my love
Day Eight: Kajal Pencil in 01 Black
Day Nine: Pencil Sharpener
Day Ten: Gift Tags
Day Eleven: Balmy Kiss Moisturizing Lip Care
Day Twelve: Tweezers
Day Thirteen: Eyebrow Designer Pencil in 02 Brown
Day Fourteen: Nail Stickers
Day Fifteen: I Heart Trends Mini Nail Polish-the xmas nail story
Day Sixteen: All About Matt!  Fixing Setting Powder
Day Seventeen: Hand Cream (0.8 fl oz)
Day Eighteen: I Heart Trends Mini Nail Polish- Santa Clause's Surprise
Day Nineteen: Invisible Kiss Transparent Lipliner
Day Twenty:Matt Matt Matt lipstick in 05 Red-y or Not?
Day Twenty-One: Hair Ties
Day Twenty-Two: I Heart Trends Mini Nail Polish- Hello Nice to Glitter You
Day Twenty-Three: Hand tattoos
Day Twenty-Four: Mini hair brush

Here's a look at the nail polish:



And the makeup:


The holiday items:


The hair items:


And the other items:



Essence is a brand that I'm interested in diving deeper into, so this seemed like a good opportunity. I'll be honest, $40 seemed steep but I'm thrilled to have it at the $20 price point. I'd purchase in 2018 if I could get it at a similar price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.