Monday, December 25, 2017

Ciate London Mini Mani Month



I thought for the second Advent Calendar of this Christmas Day, I'd feature the Ciate London Mini Mani Month ($59, Sephora). This 24-day kit was all about nails- there's only one product that wasn't a mini polish. In total, there were 22 minis (2 topcoats), 1 full sized polish, and one mini nail file.



I'll be nabbing this (if the formula works on my hands) and the makeup advent calendar next year. It's clear that these UK brands get beauty advent calendars.



This is adorable- there were 24 mini boxes, each with a different saying on the back.



I'll be keeping a couple of them.



Yes, this is my motto.


Of course, I LOVE this one:



Now, if you're wondering, this is how the kit broke down:

Day One: Midnight  in Paris
Day Two: Cabaret
Day Three: Gelology Top Coat
Day Four:Part Time Mermaid
Day Five: Locket
Day Six: Moonlit Whispers
Day Seven: Beach Please!
Day Eight: Desert Lights
Day Nine: The Naked Truth
Day Ten: What the Shell?
Day Eleven:Cosmic Love
Day Twelve: Big Top
Day Thirteen: Moondust
Day Fourteen: Nail File
Day Fifteen: Palm Springs
Day Sixteen: Reign Supreme
Day Seventeen: Nail Superhero
Day Eighteen: Maybe Baby
Day Nineteen: After Party
Day Twenty: House of Mirrors
Day Twenty-One: Champagne Kisses
Day Twenty-Two: Roll Up, Roll Up
Day Twenty-Three: Mostly a Minx
Day Twenty-Four: Showtime (full size)

Here's the cremes:



The shimmers:



The glitters:



And the other products:



All in all, this is going to be a great way to get to know the brand.  Two thumbs up!

Yes, it's expensive but everything about this makes me interested in next year's version. And the makeup version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.