Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Target 12 Days of Beauty



Happy Boxing Day to those who celebrate- or, Day After Christmas to some of you, or December 26th to others. I'm going to continue with the rest of my Advent Calendars.  Next up, Target's 12 Days of Beauty- which retailed for $15.


I'll admit that this was a bit flimsy- see how the doors all wanted to rip off? This was an assortment of makeup, skincare and haircare.

Here's a closer look at the doors:


They each come with some info on the product, and some tips from Target's Beauty Advisers. I thought this was a nice touch.

Just as a warning, they made it quite clear what's inside on the back:


To make it easier on you...

Day One: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Day Two: elf Lip Exfoliator in Mint
Day Three: Hask Argan Oil Cream
Day Five: Pixi Glow Tonic
Day Six: Vichy Mineral 89 Face Moisturizer
Day Seven: NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Strip in Lavender Lust
Day Eight: Nexxus New York Humectress Intensely Hydrating Masque
Day Nine: Honest Beauty Everything Organic Facial Oil
Day Ten: Real Techniques Beauty Sponge
Day Eleven: Eyelure No. 31 Eyelashes
Day Twelve: Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash


I thought the products were really nicely sized


This is the only calendar that gave me a full-sized sponge and lashes, so that made it different from the rest- and somehow quite the value.

I like this calendar, and I may repurchase next year. I've always wanted to try the Pixi without investing, and between the Eyelure lashes and RT sponge you've almost got the value back. It's nice to see a range of Target brands.

These are also very generous samples- well, done Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.