Thursday, June 22, 2017

An Update

Good Evening my lovelies...

I have a fast update for you and why I haven't been posting this week. Here's the secret: due to my current job/schedule, I have to prep 95% of posts on the weekend because the week is just for keeping my head above water. I had company last weekend, so I didn't get anything done.

Well, I should be getting far ahead now, for a sick reason. I came down with a stomach virus today hard on the way to work. Since I literally couldn't eat or drink, I shot photos for 8 hours today. I still have a huge pile of products to swatch and photograph, and I think I have content for months of posts. (True story: I sat down and wrote out 150 post ideas in 10 minutes.) I've been testing and playing with an absurd number of products, and I'm ready to start sharing my thoughts.

The Urban Decay Naked Heat palette and liners showed up on my doorstep today (Yay overnight delivery!), so I plan to start playing with it first thing tomorrow and have my review up in a couple of days.

I've also got a huge pile of new drugstore makeup, so watch for that. If there are any specific requests, please feel free to leave me a comment.

TL;DR. Your QBB will be posting more frequently soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.