Thursday, June 8, 2017

QBB Hauls: Recent TJMaxx/Marshalls Finds

Welcome to another QBB Hauls! I've been lurking around my local TJMaxx a lot and have been finding some real beauty gems there. It's not only drugstore brands- it's also high end. But let's start on the drugstore side of things.

After purchasing two of their baked palettes and watching a number of YouTube videos, I was so pumped to spot some of the larger BH Cosmetics palettes at my local TJMaxx! It ironically happened right after I was browsing their website and didn't know what to purchase.



I found two of the Contour & Blush palettes (1 &2), 2 of the blush palettes (Glamorous & Professional), and the Foundation & Concealer 2 Palette.  The total price for these 5 palettes? $25.49 plus tax! Admittedly the Foundation/Concealer Palette is too dark for me but I wanted to play and test the formula. I can bronze/contour for sure.

Moving on, let's talk some other makeup finds. 



I purchased the Style Essentials All About Glow Palette on clearance for $3 because I wanted to test the quality. Likewise, the Absolute New York True Palettes Element looked like foiled shadows in gemstone shades for $6. I just want to give it a chance. I also spotted a Milani Liquid Eye liner in Brown for $1.99 near my checkout line. For the same price, I also nabbed ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain for the same price.

Oh yeah, I think I forgot something. That's one of the Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No 7 palettes in 202 The Tease (the purple one) for $19.99. I've been able to find two of these over the past three weeks. I spotted the MJ nail polishes for $9.99 each but passed.

You can also find some awesome skincare deals at TJMaxx, if you didn't know.



I got a bareMinerals Good Clean Fun cleanser set on clearance for $10, A 6-pack of Precision Beauty nail files (flamingo!), 2 Flamingo clippers from Precision Beauty,  a package of Ole Henriksen Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths, 1 Yes to Grapefruit Lip Balm, a 2-pack of Lavanilla deodorants (for $16.99!), Schmidt's Rose & Vanilla deodorant.



Last up are the masks I nabbed at TJMaxx.  I've got SpaLife Miraculous Moisturizing Hand Gloves (2 pairs, $3.99), SpaLife Under Eye Strips (12 pack, $2.99), and a random Pore-Shrinking mask from CVS. Whoops.

Have you found anything interesting at TJMaxx recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.