Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunday Dreaming

Another week, another Sunday Dreaming. This week, it's really specific now that the first heat wave of the summer is impending! I've been really struggling with self-tanner this week and have been spooked off a bit. That said, I'm willing to drop some money to get it right.


1. Clarins Golden Glow Booster for Body ($46)



I actually really like the face version of this; I think for me using it every 2nd or 3rd day is plenty; I was able to build up actual tan lines by using it 4 days in a row. I know this is exceptionally expensive but I feel like I can make this work.

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks in Carina & Lovely ($20 each)



I know, I'm late to the show. My sensitive lips generally hate matte liquid lips, but (spoiler alert on an upcoming post) ABH's lip primer is life-changing for me. I'm in the middle of trying some of these shades, so I'd like to add these two. Carina is a bright watermelon and the type of color I crave this type of year with a muted eye. Lovely is the typical MLBB that I'm usually into.

3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow in Penny Metal ($12)


Another ABH selection. While looking for the sale shadows, I ended up watching most of the collection. This one jumped out at me. Penny Metal is a gorgeous metallic light copper that's right in my wheelhouse this time of year. By the way, check your Ulta account for a bonus offer on ABH!

4.  NARS Liquid Blush in Orgasm ($30)



While in Sephora yesterday to pick up another foot mask (post to come), I got samples of Orgasm and Laster liquid blushes. I have a feeling that Orgasm will be my pick of the collection because I've been feeling the classic shade as of late.

5. Kendra Scott 'Harp' Adjustable Bracelet in Rose Gold ($80)


Kendra Scott just released a few new items meant for layering. $80 is a bit steep for me, but I can't wait to try one of these.

What are you eyeing this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.