Monday, June 26, 2017

Everyday Makeup Drawer: 25 June- 1 July 2017

Originally, I hadn't planned to post this week about my drawer. I missed last week; I have no idea if these are even interesting or useful to any audience. However, I was far more productive in terms of giving myself a buffer, so I had time to write a quick post that will publish in a few hours from the time that I'm dashing this off on Sunday evening. Consider this a continuation of a period of time where there will be so. many. posts.

So, here's a short look at my drawer- and a preview of a few posts coming in the coming weeks (most of which are written! Yay me!).

The drawers, loaded and in action:




My shorthand:

(s) Sample or travel sized
(p) permanently dwelling in the drawer until it's used up
(t) item I'm currently testing



Primers and Correctors: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (p), Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Pore Minimizing (s,p), CoverFX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment (s,p), Make Up For Ever Step 1- Redness Reducing Primer (s,p), Milk Makeup Blur Stick (s,p), Too Faced Hangover Rx 3 in 1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray (s, t), L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base (p), Tarte CC Undereye Corrector (p), Giorgio Armani Master Corrector (p), LA Girl Pro Conceal- Lavender Corrector (p), MAC Paint Pot- Painterly (p), Urban Decay Primer Potion (s)



Concealers: Tarte Shape Tape in Fair & Fair Beige (p), NARS Soft Matte Concealer in Chantilly, NARS Concealer in Chantilly (spotted in my backup drawer)



Foundation and Powders: Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear in 90 & 100, La Mer The Foundation in Porcelain 01, Mac Pro Longwear Nourishing Foundation in NW13 & NW18, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light, MAC Studio Fix in NW15 (p), L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Powder in 21 Classic Ivory, Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder, RCMA No-Color Powder



Liners, Brows, Lipliners, and Mascara:

Liners: L'Oreal Voluminous Liner Noir (p), NYX Slide On, Glide On Liners in Golden Bronze, Jewel, and Glitzy Gold, Anastasia Beverly Hills Darkside, Liquid Silver, and Liquid Gold Liners, Urban Decay 24/7 Liners in Torch and Alkaline, Chanel Style Yeux Waterproof in Terra Rossa, Hourglass Mechanical Gel Liner in Obsedian (p), Maybelline Master Precise Skinny in Sharp Brown,  Julep Gel Liner

Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz in Dark Brown (p), Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Dark Brown (p)

Lip Liners: Urban Decay Naked Lipliner, Lipstick Queen Invisible Liner, MAC Naked Liner, Urban Decay Peyote Liner, NYX Suede Liner- Run the World, Sephora Nano Liner- Pinup Pink, Urban Decay Liner in Streak, Chanel Precision Lip Liner- Sonic Pink, Wet n Wild Gel Liner- Red the Scene,

Mascara: Urban Decay Subversion Primer (being tossed Saturday)(p), Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (s,p), L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise in Darkest Black & Waterproof (p)




Contour: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Light to Medium

Bronzer: L'Oreal Glam Bronzer 01 Light

Blush: NARS Foreplay palette, Natasha Denona Blush Duo #19, Urban DecayAfterglow Blush- Indecent, Clinique Cheek Pop- Nude Pop

Highlight- Pixi + Aspyn Novard Glow-y Powder- London Lustre, Laura Geller Baked Highlighter- French Vanilla, Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer- Reserve Your Cabana

Eyeshadow: Tarte magnetic palette with Anastasia Beverly Hills shadows, Dose of Colors Baked Browns Palette, Dose of Colors Marvelous Mauves Palette, Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette, Viseart Neutral Matte palette (p)




Lip Glosses: bareMinerals gloss in Sugar, MAC Creamsheen glass in Cha-Cha-Cha, Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Glosses in: Maui, St. Tropez,  Caramel, Rio, Petal, Socialite, and Grape Jelly, Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss #119

Lipstick/Liquid Lips: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick- Peyote, bareMinerals Statement Matte lipstick in Juicy, bareMinerals GenNude Liquid Lip in Slay, MAC lipsticks in Shy Girl and Love at First Bite, Laura Mercier Velour Colours in Aroused

And here's the stand I keep on top of my desk where I sit and do my makeup:



Phew, that's it!  I kept it relatively simple this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.