Ulta has been killing it as of late. I think they have the absolute best rewards program out there, and I continue to enjoy being a Platinum rewards member. I truly prefer shopping at Ulta these days, and luckily I live near one. My only complaint is that I wish they had faster shipping.
I have a flurry of online orders that should be getting here this week; I'll combine those into one haul as well. These were all purchases that I made this past weekend. If there's something you'd like to see a review on, please let me know. I really only see one item that I may review.
OK, let's break this down.
- Yet another Tarte Tartiest Pro Empty Palette in Wild Animal. I can't rave about these palettes any more. They're sturdy and have a built-in mirror. At $17 each they're far superior to other empty palettes. I've been converting my collection little by little.
- Two items from Anastasia Beverly Hills- Eyeshadow in Gold Rush and the Liquid Lipstick in Rio. Gold Rush is one of the shadows that's on sale; I picked up a number of the others online. This was the only one my store had left. Funny story about the Liquid Lipstick- I thought I was purchasing the gloss, which was on sale. I thought the total was a bit high at checkout but shrugged it off. I brought it home and noticed it was a liquid lipstick. I was going to return it, but I've been wanting to try it out. Rio's not the color I'd normally reach for, but that's a perfect way to try it out.
- Two self-tanning essentials- Ulta Beauty Sunless Tan Applicator Mitt is similar to the St. Tropez one (which I've used). I also picked up the Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster for Face, which I've also used and loved in the past. I've been going hard with self-tanner, so I need to even my face a bit.
- Two goodies under the It Cosmetics banner. A travel size of the Your Skin But Better CC+ in Light is a shade darker than I normally wear. I've been in love with the CC cream as of late, but with all of this self-tanning, I need to go darker. The It Brushes for Ulta Essential Bronzer Brush was on sale for $18.10, so why not? I really like the brushes I have from this line.
- One total impulse purchase- the Revolution Makeup Unicorn Hearts Highlighter. I didn't even know that this was being released, so I couldn't resist. I know nothing about this.
- I always pick up any of the J.Cat Beauty Triple Baked Shadows that I spot since the brand's online only for me. This is Triple Crown, a lovely berry trio.
- I also picked up the Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge for self-tanner reasons.
Have you been shopping much at Ulta recently? What are your favorite finds?