Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sunday Dreaming

Admittedly, I've been binging on all of the new releases so this by all accounts should have zero items. But let's be real. I'm always looking for a few great new items. Although two days of photography and brainstorming have me set up pretty well in terms of having enough products to review for the rest of summer, it doesn't mean that I don't still have a few products on my mind!

1. Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow- Violet Vixen ($24)

Spoiler alert: you'll be seeing this beautiful formula on the blog very soon. Violet Vixen, a Sephora/Stila.com exclusive, is the only shade that's eluded me thus far of the 15.


2. Natasha Denona All-Over Glow Face & Body 01 Light ($38)

I swatch this every time I walk into Sephora, and although I own a ton of similar highlighters, I can't get this off my mind. It's buttery and beautiful- and a bit much for my daily wear.


3. Stellar Stardust Lip Powder Palette ($28)

Although I have deep and serious issues with the brand (for those who don't know, this is a brand focused only on medium skin tones, to the exclusion of pale and deep beauties), I'm interested to try this powder lipstick topper. I'll wait until these filter into stores; one of my local Sephoras carries the line.


4. NARS Orgasm Blush ($30)

Wait, wha? I don't actually own a single pan of Orgasm at the moment- mine's in a palette. I think NARS quietly reformulated it recently if the liquid version is a true comparison. It's been long enough that I've been without the only blush I've finished three times.

5. NARS Liquid Blush in Luster ($30)



I've been testing out one of these blushes for a solid week and the fact that I'm seeking a second shade should tip my review. This is a lovely apricot that I think would be lovely for summer.

What are you dreaming about this week?

PS- Stay tuned for sneaky double posts over the next 2 weeks in particular!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.