Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sunday Dreaming: Dreaming of Summer

Welcome back to Sunday Dreaming! For those who haven't seen these before, they're a few items I've been side-eying.


1. White Skinny Jeans

Perhaps I was inspired by my Memorial Day wardrobe (in which I promptly ignored the actual temperature and dressed how I wanted), but one of the items at the top of my wishlist is a pair of skinny white denim, non-distressed. I realize that it's trendy to have ripped-up jeans, but it's not for me. I'm looking for something classic.

A few options that I'm considering (note- all of these are Plus Sized):
KUT from the Kloth, $89 (Nordstrom)
Eileen Fisher, $198 (Nordstrom)














SLINK, $98 (Nordstrom)
Lauren Ralph Lauren, $99.50 (Macys)














2. Kendra Scott Summer 2017 Elton Bracelet

Kendra Scott, $65 (Nordstrom)

I have the matching Rayne necklace and Elle earrings already, but I'd like to add the Elton cuff to my large Kendra Scott collection. I like having similar pieces to mix and match. In case you haven't figured it out, you'll most likely see a Kendra Scott piece here every week.

3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer


This primer retails for $16 and after accidentally purchasing one of the liquid lipsticks, I want to try the primer so much.

This is a really short Sunday Dreaming, but I've been on a purchasing bender as of late, so I'm pulling myself back. Look forward to numerous haul posts in the next few days!


That's it for my Sunday Dreaming this week. What are your top items this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.