Wednesday, June 7, 2017

QBB Hauls: Various Drugstore Fun

Today's QBB Hauls is lots of fun drugstore products that I've been purchasing lately. I'm waiting for the big L'Oreal and Maybelline releases... I've got Walgreens rewards at the ready!




  • Now, this first one isn't from the drugstore, but it's drugstore priced. If you want to know why I purchased it, watch this video. This is the Docolor Multi-function Contour & Highlight Brush- it's a drugstore dupe of the NARS Ita.
  • I discovered Milani Rosa Romantica Baked Powder Blush- I think this is a new shade? It's #13. I found it at CVS and it's lovely. In the packaging, it appears to be lighter than many of the other shades. I decluttered most of the blushes from this collection because they were all dark, so this is exciting! Update: After writing the post but before posting, I opened and swatched. This is so a highlight, not a blush.
  • Next up, two new Revlon releases. I have the Revlon Youth FX Fill & Blur Concealer in 01 Fair and the Youth FX Fill & Blur Foundation in 110 Ivory. Even though this won't match my body, I'm still curious to try it. At the price (really high for drugstore), I didn't want to get multiple shades.
  • I finally picked up the Milani Contour & Highlight duo in 01 Fair because I'm going to try more creams (at least I want to).
  • Not from my local drugstore, but I finally got my hands on the L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara! I can't wait to try it out and report back.
  • Lastly, one of my local Walgreens was getting rid of L'Oreal Color Riche Extraordinaires. I like the formula with the one that I have, so I picked up 101 Rose Melody and 601 Nude Ballet for 50% off each.
  • I also picked up Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 589 Punk-ish Purple at 50% off. I was obsessed with this formula last summer.


Now, a little bit of skincare/hair goodness/self-tanner.



I've got Yes to Blueberries (I love this), Yes to Primrose Oil makeup removing towels, Hask Greek Yogurt Color Protection Deep Conditioner Mask, Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer, and Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer (I can't wait to try this!)

I also have something else that I didn't get in the drugstore but it does fit.



Isn't the exterior packaging beautiful? The studio lights make it dance.

I caved when Wet 'n Wild said there were only 50 kits left. It took forever to get it. I ordered on 23 May and didn't get until 3 June. This is my first purchase from Wet 'n Wild direct, and I'm not sure about future purchases. I can get the brand at the end of my road (literally), so unless it's a special kit I'm not sure because I'm so impatient. Still, this is just special.

For those who have been living under a rock, the Wet 'n Wild Unicorn Glow Collection.



Please let me know if you'd like me to review any of these items.

What have you been purchasing from the drugstore lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.