Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday Dreaming

Here we are with another iteration of Sunday Dreaming- the place where I share a glimpse into my never-ending wishlist. Since I've been slow to pick up wishlist items the past few weeks, I just wanted to be real and let you know that I don't purchase everything I feature.


The recent outbreak of summer-like ridiculous weather has me thinking now that my commute is no longer climate controlled and dependent on mass transit. I have a list of things I'm looking for, but here are a few of them.

1. A good tinted moisturizer

Everything's going to melt off my face, so I need to find a decent tinted moisturizer. I have a few that I'm contemplating; I just need to get to Sephora, find the right shade, and test these out.

NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint ($45)

This one generally gets good reviews, but my face has issues with NARS foundations. I'm a wee bit leery to try this TM just because of that. Part of being able to rock a TM is flawless skin.

 bareMinerals Complexion Rescue ($29.50)


The Allure symbol of approval plus the price point means it's an almost guarantee I'll pick this up in my right shade. I honestly haven't tried any of this brand's base products

2. Eyeliner that Can Serve Double Duty

I pulled out one of my favorite double duty products this week and now I want more. Tarte's pot eyeliners make excellent, waterproof, apocalypse-proof cream shadows.



 I see two more shades I want to play with: Spirit Animal (Copper) and Crystal Ball (Purple).

3. MAC Blot Powder



Sadly, my last Blot Powder shattered and was subsequently Back2MAC'd. I'm trying two cheaper alternatives, but there's nothing like the OG.

4. Farsali Unicorn Essence



I know. I know. I try to pass on Instagram-hyped products, but one recent YouTube video in particular has me interested. In this video, the influencer tried it out with the Hourglass Stick Foundation- and noted prior issues with the foundation that are identical to why I hate it.  She reported that it was great with this product... now I want to try it out because the Hourglass stick foundation is like the devil on my face.


What are you dreaming of this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.