Monday, February 8, 2016

Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Camelia & Monochrome Comparisons




Per request and obvious interest in this new release from Chanel, I've gone ahead and pulled some comparisons to go along with my initial swatches of Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Camelia & Monochrome that I posted the other night.


Two looks at Camelia:





Around the Wheel: Estee Lauder Bungalow Pink, Chanel 643 Desirio, Chanel 541 Tentation, Chanel 217 Splendeur, Essie 456 Plumberry, Chanel 561 Suspicious, Chanel Longwear 506 Camelia, Dior Diorific 775 Royale (non-US), Christian Louboutin Bengali, Tom Ford Fever Pink, YSL 9 Fuchsia Intemporel, Tom Ford Trophy Wife, Chanel 605 Tapage, Chanel 673 Singuliere

So yes, it's quite dupeable out of my stash. Dior Diorific Royale came closest.

Now, a look at  Monochrome:



L-R: Deborah Lippmann Chasing Pavements, Formula X Illusionary, Zoya Dove, Formula X Dynamic, Chanel 559 Frenzy, Chanel Longwear 522 Monochrome, NailsInc Gel Effect Hyde Park Place, Butter London Patent Shine Ta-Ta!, L'Oreal Sunkissed Silver, Julep Winter, Christian Louboutin Daffodile, Deborah Lippmann Misty Morning

Although I have many greys in my stash, Monochrome is quite unique in my collection!

I hope that these help. Getting representative photos is tough with my lighting- hence my wish to grab these in direct sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.