Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday Dreaming: Unforgettable Fragrances

Perhaps last Sunday's rose-themed Sunday dreaming might be better suited for Valentine's Day, but I've never been one to follow the rules. Today I wanted to share a portion of my fragrance wish list.

1. Chanel Allure EDP ($94)



Believe it or not, I'd never tried this classic until a couple of weeks ago. A generous sample has been in heavy rotation ever since, and I'm mulling purchasing a bottle once I finish the sample. It's soft, feminine, and not too much. For an office-dweller, that goes a long way.

2. Tom Ford Rollerballs ($45 each)



What?!? Yes, Tom Ford has released rollerball versions of the three commercially-available fragrances (two pictured). That's perfect for someone like me, who likes these intense fragrances but will never finish a full bottle.

3. Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Rose ($90)


I had the chance to try a sample vial of this scent recently and loved it. I normally don't go for rose scents, but this soft scent is a winner. I may try for the travel size instead of this full-sized bottle. It's still perfect for spring.

4.  L'Occitane Iris Bleu & Iris Blanc EDT ($65)



I got my hands on a mini of this fragrance last fall, and find that it's a lovely, delicate spring fragrance. I can't wait to purchase the full sized bottle. It's so beautiful.

5. Tom Ford Santal Blush ($220)



This is one of my favorite scents of all time, and I have just about finished an entire bottle (yikes!) Time to start saving my pennies for my second bottle.



What are you dreaming about this Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.