Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday Dreaming: Everything's Coming Up Roses?

Phew! It's my favorite post of the week time, and honestly? I'm ready for something other than flamingos. They sort of took over this blog for a few days. I'm finishing up a couple of posts and will have lots of spring for you. I'm debating in what order to blog about all of the recent releases. They aren't as shiny and new as the Chanel Le Perle and MAC Flamingo Park, so it'll all be about variety.

I'm also going to start a new feature tomorrow: MAC Monday. I apologize that this blog is so MAC-heavy as of late but Flamingo Park was simply too large to blog about in one post. The whole point of this feature is to pull a permanent collection item out of my stash and share it with you. No limited edition frenzy, just some awesome staples. So, watch for that Mondays.

Back to Sunday Dreaming... blame it on my image searches for last year's Kate Spade Flamingo collection, but I'm lemming a new bag (or three) now. Maybe it's all of the pink makeup I've been playing with lately, but I think you'll notice a theme.

1. Kate Spade Cedar Street Rose Maise:

I think that the pattern on this bag is absolutely TDF! I'm obsessing over it in all of its forms. I have been hesitating about buying one of these bags but I may pick this up on Friday. $278, via Kate Spade.

2. Rebecca Minkoff Large Dome Pouch:


 I'm going to do a feature on these cosmetics bags sometime soon- they're my favorite. I've been on a "need all of the light pink and blush things" kick for well over a year now. That should include my makeup bag. This is the larger version. $125, via Rebecca Minkoff.

3. Kate Spade Rose Garden Oblong Scarf:


If I love the pattern enough to buy a bag, why not get the silk scarf? So effortlessly chic. $128, via Kate Spade.

4. Chanel Longwear Le Vernis:


Chanel recently revamped their nail line and discontinued the whole darned thing. Yes, my heart broke into a million pieces, too. This is the replacement.  I have two of the shades en route already, but you know me and Chanel nails- I need more. I seriously debated blush pink Organdi, and it's most likely my next purchase. They also released a new Rouge Coco Stylo lipstick (closer to the Dior Serum de Rouge than the new Tom Ford launch from what I can tell). $28, via Chanel.

5. Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner:


I recently got a super tiny sample of this from Sephora that I'm obsessing over. This is a rose lip balm that's super thick, sticky, and conditioning. I want to get the full-sized tube to explore. $28, via Nordstrom.

6. Kate Spade New York Metro Strap Watch


Yes, it's that pattern again. It's adorable and a pop of spring. This is the first watch to catch my eye in a long, long time. $195, via Nordstrom.

7. Diptyque Rosaviola Candle:



I'm really interested in this year's limited edition Diptyque candles. Rosaviola looks amazing, and I may splurge on the full-sized candle. $67, via Nordstrom.

8. By Terry Baume De Rose Nutri-Color




While browsing Space NK's website (new ShopRunner participant, FYI!), I spotted two new shades of Baume de Rose: #7 Coral Stellar and #8 Mauve Moon. I didn't notice them in-store when I dropped by my local Space NK, so these are obviously brand-new. I think the purple shade might have to come live at my home. $56, via Space NK.

I guess you can say I've got roses on the brain!  What are you dreaming about this Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.