Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday Dreaming

After a week off to bust out all of those Chanel reviews, my favorite post of the week is back: Sunday Dreaming.  Why is it my favorite? I love sharing what's on my mind with you!

I've been trying to slow my purchases a bit after realizing that I'm about to outgrow my current makeup storage. Yikes! Plus, I'm pretty content as we settle into the time between Spring and Summer releases.


1. Tatcha Soothing Triple Recovery Cream ($135)





I could rave for hours about how much I love everything I've tried from Tatcha. This brand does everything right- from offering generous travel-sized products for sale to luxe packaging to products that just plain work.

I got a deluxe sample of this moisturizer (from Sephora possibly?) and have fallen in love. The price tag is a bit gut-wrenching, but my dry, sensitive, rosacea skin is so happy. Don't let the indigo color scare you- it melds into the skin without any blue residue. Once I've finished my sample, I may have to splurge on the full sized product.


2.  By Terry Hulie de Rose ($106)


I recently had the opportunity to try a sample of this Rose Oil, and my skin adored it. I've always relied upon Guerlain's Abeille Royale Oil for calming my skin but it turns out that By Terry Hulie de Rose has a similar effect on my skin. Anything that leaves my skin moisturized and happy is totally worth investigating in a full size.

3. MAC 170 Synthetic Rounded Slant Brush ($35)



I'm on #TeamBuyAllTheBrushes this year anyhow, but this recent new offering from MAC has me clamoring. One of my favorite brushes is actually last fall's It Cosmetics Heart brush- and this looks to have the elements I love- a super densely packed face brush.


4. YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer ($38)


I've been playing with a couple of redness-reducing products the past couple of weeks (reviews to come) and can't wait to play with YSL's offering.


5. Marc Jacobs Cover(t) Stick Color Corrector ($42)





OK, I love the shade name- Covert Affairs (side note: So sad they didn't really wrap up that show properly!). I also am curious to try a stick since I've tried two primers, a concealer, and am looking at the Touche Eclat version. It's all about redness reduction for me.

There we have it- 5 things I'm dreaming about this week!  What's tops on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.