Thursday, September 28, 2017

NOTD: Morgan Taylor Magician's Assistant

Another Thursday, another NOTD. I'm not going to call this a series, but I'm having a lot of fun throwing it back and showing my manis again.

Let's take a look at Morgan Taylor Magician's Assistant.


I don't know what it is about these greigey-lilac shades, but they're giving me all of the feels right now. So when I pulled this out of my September 2017 Glossybox, this went on my nails immediately.


There's this hidden purple shimmer that doesn't translate on the nail or in photos, but it's just so pretty.

A bit of research reveals that it was a part of the Fall 2014 collection. I know this brand is available at Ulta- I've picked up a couple of shades in the past (their holo topcoat is good). I used three coats plus a topcoat for that mani.

It's so pretty- and the type of lilac I crave in the fall. Even if it's pushing 90 and humid. (Go away summer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.