Saturday, September 16, 2017

Quickie QBB Life Update

Well, hello everyone!

Let me set the scene for all of you lovelies. I've just gotten back from an Ulta/Chipotle run and have a literal mountain of beauty products sitting on the bed with me. I'm thinking I'll eat before deciding what to tackle next.  It's gotten warm here again, so I've got a full face of first impression/testing going on that includes some Fenty Beauty, the Natasha Denona Lila palette, some items from the Too Faced I Want Kandee collection, a Dose of Colors blush.. you get the idea. Fashion-wise, I'm rocking some distressed Kut from the Kloth jeans paired with a white cold shoulder T- paired with two items from my latest Rocksbox (code Laurasbff28 for a free month!!)- Kendra Scott fall necklace and a rose gold drusy ring. There's some college football on the tv, although I don't have an alma mater to root for so I have to go to childhood allegiances (I didn't go to a D-1 undergrad, and my D-1 grad school doesn't play football.)


I've been busy even though I haven't been posting. I''ve been careful to photograph items as they come in so that I can test and then post.  I actually made a 14-hour, 500 mile round trip one-day trip to visit with my mother for her birthday yesterday. (I did make a slight detour to get Catrice items.) I've also not been feeling well and have been crashing at 9PM every night- so that leaves me little time to blog when I get home from work at 7PM.

So, all of that blah blah blah aside, I'm hoping to hit the blog hard over the next two days and queue up a few days' posts and edit photos for a few others. I have almost too much content to write.

So, I'm going to give you a brief list of some of the items I could feature. Please let me know if there's something you'd want to see sooner.

Natasha Denona Lila Palette  (I'm going to do this ASAP after I can show 3-4 looks), Ofra Holiday Pro Palette, Milani new releases, Too Faced I Want Kandee, Sleek Blushes, Sleek Highlighters, Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes, Catrice Primers, Catrice Fall Copper Palette, more shades of L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick, bareMinerals bold lipsticks, bareMinerals nude lipsticks, bareMinerals Holiday Face Kit, Pur My Little Pony Palette, Revolution Makeup Brow Revoltuion, Revolution Makeup Slogan Palettes, Natasha Denona Highlighter, Natasha Denona Blush Duo, Too Faced base products, BrowGal Pencil, MAC Girls Palettes, Naked Flushed Trios, Maybelline City Shayla Palette, J.Cat baked trios, Ofra Highlighters, Dose of Colors Blush, Lipstick Queen Nothing But the Nudes, NARS Cheek Palette, Fenty Highlighter, Fenty Lipgloss, BH x Shaaanxo Palette...

There's more, too.

Please let me know what you want to see first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.