Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday Dreaming: Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Week Two



Week Two, Here we go. Unlike Week One, I think this one might be more expensive.


Day Eight/September 10, 2017: In-store: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Precision Eyeliner $10 (50% off), Strivectin Power Starters Tightening Trio $44.50 (50% off) Online PLATINUM ONLY: NARS NARSissist Cheek Studio Palette $27.50 (50% off)

QBB Says: This might be one of my favorite days of the whole 21. First of all, I've eyed that NARS cheek palette so many times. I'll stay up all night to nab it. It will be mine. I also love picking up the Tarte liners- this is a really nice, simple felt-tip liquid liner. It's in-line with drugstore prices at 50% off. I'm also a huge fan of those Strivectin products in the set if you're not familiar.

Day Nine/September 11, 2017: In-store: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer $10 (50% off), Proactiv Emergency Blemish Relief or Makeup Cleansing Wipes $10 (50% off) Online: Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense $8.75 (50% off)

QBB Says: If you're in the market for a good primer, nab the Too Faced. Their Glitter Glue is a staple of mine, and I've only tried sample packets of this version. I'll be picking it up to test. I'd call the Proactiv and the Clinique liners a hard pass.

Day Ten/September 12, 2017: In-store: Stila MATTE'ificent Lipstick $11 (50% off), Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel $19 (50% off) Online: Dermaflash Facial Exfoliating Device $94.50 (50% off)

QBB Says: Truth told, I'm not a huge matte lipstick fan, so this day is a pass for me. The Stila lipsticks might be worth stopping by your local store and swatching for yourself, but I'll be sitting this out.

Day Eleven/September 13, 2017: In-store: Dermablend Loose Setting Powder $13.50 (50% off), Smashbox X-Rated Mascara and Photo Finish Lash Primer $10 (was $23) Online: Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum $29.50 (50% off)

QBB Says: I'm a little intrigued by the Dermablend but have too many powders already. Same goes for the Origins- I'm hoarding skincare these days and shouldn't be purchasing anything else right now that's a serum to be honest. It might be worth researching the active ingredients at 50% off though.

Day Twelve/September 14, 2017: In-store: Juice Beauty Kits 50% off, Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid $14.50 (50% off) Online: LORAC TANtalizer Buildable Bronzing Powder $16 (50% off)

QBB Says: I see two items that are must-haves on my shopping list. I've been working my way through my color correctors, so I'll be picking up the purple and yellow Urban Decay color correctors.  I'll also be picking up one of the LORAC bronzers, a release from this past summer that really intrigued me (I bought Becca instead initially)

Day Thirteen/September 15, 2017: In-store: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo $11.50 (50% off), Clarisonic Single Cleansing Brush Heads BOGO Online: Eyeko Mascara 50% off

QBB Says: Every sale, there's an ABH product featured. I'm so happy that it's the brow powders again- I'll be stocking up. I'll be picking up the few shades I lack in my kit, and replacing the Medium Brown that I stole from my kit (unused) for personal use about 6 weeks ago. I'll also check-in with my mother to see if she needs restocking. I don't use a Clarisonic, but I'll flag this sale for those that do!

Day Fourteen/September 16, 2017: In-store: It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation $17.50 (50% off), It Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Complexion Brush #115 $12 (50% off), Benefit Cosmetics Free Brow Wax with $50 service Online: Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick $9 (50% off)

QBB Says: Another expensive day for me. One of my must-haves every 21 Days of Beauty are the brush deals. The It for Ulta line makes some really nice brushes, so I find the different brushes to be a great way to sample the line. I'll also be testing out the It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation even though I'm way overstocked on powders at the moment. And.. I've been waiting for an excuse to try Dose of Colors' liquid lips. Sold.

What I'm planning to pick up from Week Two: NARSisst Cheek Studio Palette (September 10), Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Precision Longwear Eyeliner (September 10), Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer (September 11), Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid (September 14), ABH Brow Powder (September 15), It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation (September 16), It Brushes for Ulta (September 16), Dose of Colors Liquid Lipsticks (September 16)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.