Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday Dreaming

Oh my goodness, it's over. The twice-yearly bingefest known as Ulta 21 Days of Beauty wrapped up yesterday. I should not purchase anything for quite a long time, but... you know me. In total disclosure, I may have already purchased a few of these items, but this is what's been on my short-term wishlist.


1. Ofra Blush in Bellini ($29)



One of my local Ultas had this as a return and I was captivated by this pinky shade that's honestly my weakness. Although I have some blush pans in their holiday pro palette (review coming), I think we all know that holiday quality is not always regular release quality.


2. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors ($38 each)

I've been trying to avoid all of these new releases, but I think I need to pick up a few. I broke my single pan of Champagne Pop, and the repressed one just doesn't function the same. I also only have a quarter-sized pan of Moonstone; I'll be picking up a full-sized pan at either the next VIB sale or the next time I get an Ulta 20% that includes Prestige. I've also decided to pick up a backup of Prismatic Amethyst because it's become a day-to-day staple for me.


3. It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush #8 ($48)


My huge It Cosmetics face brush is one of my favorite purchases ever, so I can't wait to play with another oversized face brush from this brand. Their tools are somewhat underrated, in my opinion.

4. Sleek Blushes- Rose Gold & Take a Shine ($5.99 each)


Sleek is sold at both Ulta and apparently some Walgreens. I've purchased half of the four blushes on offer in the US, and now I'd like the others! I just did an online search and discovered that I might be able to take a random trip after work and see a Walgreens with the line. Stay tuned for that adventure!


What are you thinking about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.