Friday, September 29, 2017

QBB Hauls: Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Wrap-Up

Get yourself a drink and a snack, because this is going to be a long one.

Let's wrap up the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty. I was going to do this week-by-week but held off.


Beauty Steals Purchased Week One:



Urban Decay Naked Flushed Trios (9/8), Ofra Beverly Hills Highlighter (9/8), CoverFX Perfect Setting Powder (9/9)

Here's what I said in my Week One Preview:
What I'm planning to pick up from Week One: Tarte Double Duty Beauty Lip Sculptor Lip Gloss/Lipstick (September 6), Too Faced Sketch Marker Liquid Eyeliner (September 7), Ofra Highlighters (September 8), CoverFX Setting Powder (September 9)

Here's why I didn't purchase 50% of what I anticipated. I swatched the shade range for the Tarte lip products and didn't see anything unique to my collection. I then did some research on the Too Faced eyeliners and decided to purchase two of my favorite liner Week Two insted.

Hot Buys Purchased Week One:



bareMinerals GenNude Liquid Lipstick- Swank, Ulta Demi-Matte Foundation, Ulta Adjustible Coverage Powder Foundation, Ulta Mineral Foundation

Beauty Steals Purchased Week Two:



Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Precision Eyeliner (9/10), NARS NARSissist Cheek Palette (9/10), It Cosmetics Brushes for Ulta #115 (9/16), Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipsticks (9/16)

Hot Buys Purchased Week Two: Ulta Body Wash & Body Butter- Nectarine Rose (given as a gift, hence why I can't show)


Here's what I said during my Week Two Preview:

What I'm planning to pick up from Week Two: NARSisst Cheek Studio Palette (September 10), Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Precision Longwear Eyeliner (September 10), Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer (September 11), Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid (September 14), ABH Brow Powder (September 15), It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation (September 16), It Brushes for Ulta (September 16), Dose of Colors Liquid Lipsticks (September 16)
Here's why I passed on a few items. I looked at the amount of primers I own and decided I didn't need the Too Faced. I'm also working on using up my color correctors, so purchasing UD ones doesn't make sense. If I want to try one in the future, I'll be ok paying full price. I don't need any more brow powders and was away from my computer most of that day, and I have too many face powders at the moment-hence passing on the It powder.

Beauty Steals Purchased Week Three:



Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara (9/18), Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara (9/22), Benefit Ka-BROW! (9/23), Butter London Glazen Eye Gloss (9/23)- and the Ulta Hot Soap (Hot Buy)



Here's what I said during my Week Three Preview:

What I'm Planning to Purchase from Week Three: MAC Lipstick (September 20), Laura Geller Balance n Brighten Baked Color Correcting Powder Foundation (September 21), Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara (September 22), Benefit Ka-Brow! Eyebrow Color (September 23), Butter London Glazen Eye Gloss (September 23)

Here's why I did some major passing. I found my Velvet Teddy, so I didn't need to repurchase. I also decided to stop buying powders.

Don't worry, I bought a lot of other stuff. I'm stocked for items to review for months.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.