Monday, September 4, 2017

Pur Bronze Your Selfie

I have to share a total impulse purchase when browsing Ulta recently: Pur Cosmetics' Bronze Your Selfie Skin Perfecting Face and Body Liquid Bronzer ($26, 1.7fl oz)


2016 QBB would be screaming at 2017 QBB for purchasing this because I hate liquid bronzers. But here's the truth: this isn't your average liquid bronzer.


I love the squeeze tube, since it keeps it clean and nice. One of the things I hate about liquid products is when they're messy. I'm also a powder person. Still, I love this product.




Here's the liquid bronzer, dotted. I know it looks a little scary.


Let me take a moment to address the blue line. That's what Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Violet Vixen did to me after 3 cleansing oils, 3 cleansers, 2 exfoliators, and scrubbing my hand until I cried. I have repeatedly reached out to Stila and Sephora but they have not responded. To say I'm upset and disappointed is an understatement. Please excuse the staining and let Stila know about it if it bothers you.

Here's what the Pur liquid bronzer looks like, spread out but unblended. It still looks really scary here:


But trust me on this.

Here's a couple of shots of this, blended out. It's so natural!


So it's totally wearable, even for my natural NW13-15 skintone. The trick that I've learned is simply just to keep blending.

My favorite way to use this is to blend down neck and chest if I want to use a foundation that's a little too dark (I technically need to mix one of my favorite foundations and can't always be bothered). I find it looks healthy and beautiful.

I got mine on sale at Ulta, so I don't know if it's being discontinued. I do recommend this, even for my pale friends. It's a product that works well on face or body, so those are relatively hard to find. It's very worth it for me.

On second search, it's a LE product but still available on Pur's website. GO! You'll thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.