Sunday, September 29, 2013

Anastasia Brow Gel

After falling in love with the Anastasia Bold & Beautiful Kit, this brand jumped on my radar in a major way.  It was perfect timing that Ulta was offering Anastasia Brow Gel as one of its daily Beauty Steals during the 21 Days of Beauty promotion.  I tested this for the past five days.

I was used to using a setting gel with my CK One brow duo, so this wasn't an entirely new type of product to me.










The only downside to this product is the applicator- a spoolie wand.




Why is that a downer?  Product can be picked up and mixed with the clear gel.

I tested this with both the CK brow pencil and the Anastasia brow powder.  It works equally well with either- and it holds your brows all day long.  The hairs will remain in place until you wash your face, so work quickly!  This exceeded my expectations.  It wasn't love at first sight like the Bold & Beautiful Kit, but I'm quickly learning to appreciate this brand.




Pricing/Availability: $22, at Anastasia Beverly Hills, Ulta, Sephora, Nordstrom, and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.