Wednesday, May 14, 2014

2014 Sephora in JCPenney Sun Safety Kit





While I certainly haven't had the opportunity to try out all of these products, the Sephora in JCPenney versions of the large Sephora sets are never online, so I wanted to give everyone a peek at what's inside.  There are a lot of repeats from the 2013 set, but it's in a smaller bag. This retails for $32 and includes the standard charitable donation to the Skin Cancer Foundation.



Contents:
  • Algenist Regenerative Anti Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 (0.5 fl oz/15ml)
  • Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 25 
  • Murad Essential-C Day Moisture  SPF 30 (0.33 fl oz/10 ml)
  • Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum Sunscreen (0.5 fl oz/15ml) 
  • Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion (0.5 fl oz/15 ml)
  • Shiseido SPF 50+ Ultimate Sun Protection Cream (0.64 fl oz)
  • St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse (1.69 fl oz/50ml)
  • Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Bronzing Beauty Balm SPF30 (0.23 fl oz/7ml)
  • Supergoop SPF50 Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil (1 fl oz/30 ml)
  • Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self-Tanner (0.5 fl oz/15 ml)
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer (4g/0.14oz)

I just wanted to take a moment to show the contents of the kit, not necessarily review it. This year's bag is smaller than the 2013 version.  Here's a comparison of the two. 2014 is on top, 2013 on the bottom.



Overall the Sun Safety Kit is one of the items I look forward to every summer. It's a great way to sample various sunscreens and self-tanners. I've discovered some great new favorites- and it's also a cost-effective way to do so.

The Sephora version will likely be available online later this month. It's larger, and has a higher price tag.  Since I've already purchased the SiJCP version, I won't be picking it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.