Saturday, May 31, 2014

NOTD: Essie Vices Versa (2014 Neons Collection)

Today's NOTD is the other shade from the 2014 Essie Neons Collection that I couldn't stop thinking about. Vices Versa looks approximately to be slime green, something way outside my comfort zone but one I'd like to see if I can get away with at work.



The formula was even worse than Chills & Thrills. This shade is one that will require significant effort to make it work. My swatches have one coat of Butter London Cotton Buds plus 3 coats, topped with Butter London Hardware.  This takes significant drying time between each coat as well.

If I had an inkling of the poor formula and thought it's unlikely that I could pull it off at work, why buy it?

Take a look at this combo:



It's easy to see, right? Just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.