Tuesday, May 20, 2014

NOTD: Yves Saint Laurent Bleu Celadon (Summer 2014)

Today's NOTD is my only selection from YSL's Summer 2014 Collection.  Bleu Celadon is a light blue creme that leans slightly teal. It has decent coverage for a light shade.  I went with my default of three thin coats, with Butter London Hardware.





I pulled a few shades from my collection to swatch, but I honestly don't have anything even remotely close to this. It's greener than Dior Saint Tropez (2012).

I've actually worn this several times- it's a bright for summer but totally doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.