Friday, May 16, 2014

Sephora Collection Super Supreme Body Butter

Since I shared my favorite self-tanner with you earlier today, I thought it was only appropriate to share my new favorite lotion for the summer that I use on the days that I'm not self-tanning- and it continues the budget beauty theme today.


Sephora Super Supreme Body Butter comes in 2 sizes- 3.2oz ($8) and 15.8oz ($25).  Consider this a case of sampling gone right.  I tried this first in the sample packets that are available with online order at Sephora.  I adore Bliss' Body Butter for the winter, but it's a little pricey for year-round use.  Enter Sephora Collection Super Supreme Body Butter.

I didn't detect any added fragrance, which is one of the things I look for the most in a body butter.  I prefer a neutral scented base for any perfume I choose to wear.


This body butter also gets high marks for absorbing quickly (a must for first thing in the morning) and doing so without making my skin feel greasy.  I'll be replenishing this tub when I run out for sure.  I do love the smaller size- product stays nicer.

Overall, I'd call this a great basic body butter. Don't be afraid to give it a shot- my legs have been loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.