Saturday, May 17, 2014

NOTD: Deborah Lippmann Marquee Moon

Today's NOTD is an older Deborah Lippmann polish that deserves its time in the proverbial sun, despite its name of Marquee Moon.  I know, bad pun.  I've been sick lately, so I'll blame it on that.

I have three thin coats of Marquee Moon on my hands here plus Formula X topcoat. It's a lovely silver metallic shade with larger flecks of glitter suspended in the base.



Confession time: this is actually an old photo and swatch that I discovered in the depths of my blog folder from... wait for it... 1 December! Wow!

Although I swatched it around the holidays, this is totally workable as a year-round shade.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.