Thursday, May 1, 2014

Marc Jacobs The Conceal Full Cover Correcting Brush

Today I'm happy to share with you one of the best purchases I've made in some time.  It's one thing to buy high-end cosmetics, but having the right tools to maximize them is another thing.


I've been using the Marc Jacobs Beauty The Conceal Full Cover Correcting Brush #14 ($30, Sephora exclusive) for about six weeks now and it has truly changed my life.






I'm normally a natural bristle fan, but this synthetic-hair brush has changed both the application and performance of my concealer.

The brush itself is sleek and shiny, like a sportscar. It has a metal cap on the end, and Marc Jacobs embossed in silver lettering on the brush handle.  I suspect that the shape of the brush head is the secret to its success.











Here's a close-up of the brush head. There are shorter and longer bristles that allow for the concealer to be spread evenly.




Although the price tag is high, this has totally changed my concealer game.  I use less concealer and it is spread far more evenly than my usual mode of concealer application (fingers).  I've tried other concealer brushes, but this works best with any of the concealers that I use.  I'm able to create an even skintone easier with this brush and skip my usual second concealer application.

I find that it's difficult to  clean but worth it. It provides a flawless finish.  I highly recommend this brush as an addition to your brush collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.