Wednesday, May 28, 2014

NOTD: Deborah Lippmann She Drives Me Crazy

Today's NOTD is Deborah Lippmann She Drives Me Crazy, from the Summer 2014 80's Rewind Collection. It was just recently that I swore that Maniac was going to be my only selection from the collection. So, what happened?

I got an itch for a teal nail polish and was debating between this and YSL Vert D'Orient. Since the YSL retails for $27 and is permanent, I went for this shade instead.  There are two coats plus Butter London Hardware on my nails. It's flawless as usual.



While this isn't a work-friendly color, I'm determined to figure out a way to make this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.